How we’re keeping you safe during this pandemic.
If you plan to visit our office in the near future, please read these important policies:
- Only one parent/guardian may accompany the patient to the visit. Exceptions for newborn multi-births will be made.
- Everyone entering the office must wear a face covering, including patients 2 years and older. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not have a face covering.
- Temperatures will be taken of accompanying parent/guardian at check-in. Anyone with a temperature of 100° of higher will be asked to reschedule.
- We are providing well patient care in the morning and scheduling visits for sick patients in the afternoon until further notice. Please continue to call early for availability.
- It is extremely important for patients to receive vaccines on time, so we’ve extended our morning hours to accommodate this need.
- All office staff and providers will be wearing masks during your visit.
We will do our best to ensure that you have minimal interaction with others while in the office, and ask that you do your best to socially distance.
We are also offering Telemedicine services for visits that we’ve deemed appropriate.